Our Restaurant Industry Response to Coronavirus
For more than thirty years, the restaurant industry has fueled our work to connect those at risk of hunger with the meals they need. Now, in this time of unprecedented uncertainty, we’re directing support to our culinary community. As we navigate these challenges together, we’re supporting the industry in the following ways:
- Directing our network to support local restaurants
- Directing attention to restaurant industry legislative efforts:
- SaveRestaurants.co (Independent Restaurant Coalition)
- National Restaurant Association
- Promoting the Community Meals Fund
- Canceling or postponing our culinary events
Questions about our response? Get in touch.
(Updated: June 8, 2020)
If you’re a chef, mixologist, manager, cook or other culinary professional, we want you to join us. Drop us a line or explore our engagement opportunities below.