boys getting breakfast in the cafeteria

No Kid Hungry Workplace Giving Programs

How to Support Share our Strength and the No Kid Hungry campaign through payroll deduction: 

  • Federal Employees: Share Our Strength participates in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC #11158) through our membership with America’s CharitiesPlease enter CFC #11158 on your pledge card and help end childhood hunger in America. You may also set-up your gift directly through the CFC portal.
  • State and Local Government Employees: Check with your HR department on how to give to No Kid Hungry through your office’s workplace giving program.
  • Corporate Employees: Contact your HR department and ask them how to give at work to Share Our Strength's No Kid Hungry campaign.