Congratulations to our 10 Elevate the Plate Challenge winners!
The winning schools were chosen based on their total score from the challenge scorecard, the innovation shown in their school meal program(s), and their response to how the $5,000 prize would be used to increase the school’s meal participation.
- Amon Creek Elementary School, Kennewick School District - Washington
- Bowling Green Junior High School, Bowling Green Independent School District - Kentucky
- Fall Mountain High School, Fall Mountain Regional School District - New Hampshire
- Global Community Charter School - New York
- Hirschi High School, Wichita Falls Independent School District - Texas
- Lee Hill Elementary School, Spotsylvania County Public Schools - Virginia
- Michigan School for the Deaf - Michigan
- Renton Junior High School, Huron School District - Michigan
- Saddle Peak Elementary School, Belgrade School District - Montana
- Sims Middle School, Santa Rosa County School District - Florida